The Hoke House is located on Route 116 present-day Spring
Grove Borough, York County, PA. This was part of the Monocacy Path, a path used by the Susquehannocks and other Native Americans,
starting at the Susquehanna River and continuing west, then south to the Carolinas. In the 1700's it became a major
migration route for early settlers on the American frontier.
Click here to view "The Hoke House - Spring Grove's Oldest Resident & Witness to its Past